Monday, January 18, 2010

Skincare Product Review

Spotlight on: St. Ives Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer
This is my HolyGrail skincare product, that's how much I love it. It comes in a 10 oz/283 g jar that goes a long way. When you open it the first time, you see that it is filled up to the rim, so you get all that you pay for. I got mine a while ago at Walmart. I don't remember the exact price but it was somewhere around $5-$7. As you see, pretty inexpensive for the amount of moisturizer there is in it. I have used this for about two years now; I'm in my second jar. You can use your fingers to dig into this. I personally prefer using a foundation brush, since it can go deep down the jar when I am at that point. I don't like cream getting into my nails. But in the beginning of it, you can use your fingers for sure. The major bonus of this product, other than its good quality moisturizer, is that is has collagen in it which fills any fine lines. Now, granted, this product won't do any miracles like disappearing wrinkles. However, you skin will feel smooth as soon as you put it on. I use it in the morning (cover my whole face, do my eye makeup, and then my skin is ready for foundation etc without the need of a face primer) and at night (right before going to sleep). It won't leave your skin feeling or looking greasy and as it claims, it is for all skin types. It has natural ingredients and I have not found that it irritates my skin in any way. Nor has it dried/flaked it out. My skin is definitely smoother after using it. I do trust this moisturizer to keep my skin healthy looking. If you have extra dry skin, go ahead and use a generous size of it. For myself, I have found that a dime size works great. GO GET IT NOW! If you do not like it after my recommendation, just return it, haha and of course, tell me your opinion on this product.
~ TheBeautyBebe

No comments:

Post a Comment