Sunday, January 17, 2010

Introduction and Inspirational

Hey there,
Welcome, welcome, welcomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! I have to thank you for stopping by.
I am starting this project with one goal in my mind: to inspire at least one girl to look deep into herself, despite what she is often told. As cheesy as this will sound, we are all beautiful once we consider ourselves to be so. Sure, it is nice when someone else notes our beauty. However, when we cherish it, it takes a new meaning, I'd say a sense of ownership. Yes, this is a beauty page where I share my passion for makeup. But, this is also a place to show the diverse components of beauty. I believe confidence and independence are the two main ones, among other really important ones. In here, I will also address other topics besides makeup - like school, weight gain/loss, relationships, fashion, etc. If you have any questions or suggestions, you can certainly email me at beautybebe77@live.com.
I will talk to you soon, my darlings.

I bid thee adieu, and I am in your service,
~ TheBeautyBebe

No comments:

Post a Comment