Friday, March 12, 2010

Another version of P10P?

Hey there,
I've been productive lately in using my whole makeup collection in general, rather than only a selection of it. Yet, I am hitting on new pans but none of the stuff I had up for the other P10P. That's so unfortunate because now I have about 18 things that are nearing their end. I'll give those till May - that's it! I have also approached the end of many hair products. After counting them, I decided they would make a great round of Project 10 Pan, a new version (I'm pretty sure someone out there must have thought of this at some point). There should be anywhere from a week to two weeks of applications left in each item. Let's say I'll update this the last week of March; sounds reasonable to me. There's only two things I will repurchase, although at no rush for that. I forsee a second time of doing this, soon. As for the rest of the products on the list, I am anxious to never see them again for a long time haha.

1. Burt's Bees Super Shiny Grapefruit & Sugar Beet Shampoo - DONE
2. B&BW Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Wash (will buy again)
- DONE
3. 365 Herbal Mint Shampoo (I use this to wash my brushes) - DONE
4. Skintimate Flirty Mango (will buy again - it smells delicious) - DONE
5. TRESemme Thermal Recovery Conditioner
6. Coconut Oil Exfoliator - at home preparation
7. Listerine
8. Johnson's Baby Oil (I've had this for a whiiiiiileeeeeee)
9. Garnier Fructis Style XXL Volume Root Booster
10. Garnier Fructis Style Curl Scrunch Gel

These will run out so fast, I can see it coming. I will update you for sure.

~ TheBeautyBebe

No comments:

Post a Comment