Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Gold and Pink Look

Hey there,

I haven't posted in such a long time and wanted to make a comeback with something new: a tutorial! Well, not really because I do not walk you through it. I just show you what I used and you can see how you can recreate it if you would like. All products have been purchased by me throughout the last year. I do use both drugstore and department store brands.



Products used:

Eyes

- Urban Decay Primer Potion (the original - prepares the eyelid for color and keeps the shadows on for long without creasing)
- MAC Paintpot in "Soft Ochre" (for base)
- Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Wet/Dry Shadow in the color "Hot Ginger" (gold-y, shimmer-y; I used it dry today)
- Lancome Color Design eyeshadow in "Five Star" Metallic (purple-ish pink, carefully blended with the gold shadow, start in the whole crease then maneuver the color according to your eye shape)
- Lancome Color Design Quad, eyeshadow "Daylight" (matte finish, used as a highlight color for the browbone, blend with "Five Star" for faded effect)

- MAC Fluidline in "Blacktrack" (gel eyeliner, used for waterline and tightline)
- Estee Lauder Artist's Eye Pencil in "01 Softsmudge Black" (smudged on the lower lashline)

Lashes ~

- Clinique "High Impact Mascara" in 01 Black (one coat only)

Eyebrows ~

- L'Oreal HIP Duo in "808 Foxy" (I used the matte brown color)

Lips ~

- Maybelline lipstick in "550 Sand" (beige color, super smooth)
- NYC lipgloss in "538" (the sticker peeled off so I don't know the exact name, sorry :[ but it's a beige color as well, smells like coconut)

Face ~

- Clinique "Almost Makeup SPF 15" foundation in 03 Medium
- Lancome Blush Subtil Powder Blush in "Cedar Rose" (contains fine/small shimmers, light peach color, gives a highlight effect, especially on tanned skin)

*PLEASE NOTE: I did not use a concealor today *

Yep, that is it for today. So glad to be back; I should learn to update more often.


Till later, bye bye!!!

~ TheBeautyBebe

No comments:

Post a Comment